
Poor little Mady. She had too much fun on Christmas and got sick. Shes fighting a cold. She got it from her daddy, who got it from my daddy....it was the "gift" that just keep giving! I hope i don't receive this gift! I have a feeling i will...especially since i am constantly breathing in Mady's breath as i hold her. Ohh well...as long as she gets better soon, I don't care if I get it.
More to come from Christmas on a later post. I should relieve Daddy and hold Little Ms. Mady snot nose!
She makes being sick look cute!
poor baby. i hope she feels all better tomorrow. she does make being sick look cute!!!
ReplyDeletelayton kind of has a cough too, but seems to feel fine?!? we'll see how tonight goes. guess mommy will have to snuggle with my little man to make sure he doesn't spike a fever! :)
love you!! :)
it's me....just under blake's name :)
ReplyDelete