Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1h2aDxUXd

September 5, 2010

100th Post!

My 100th post is a tribute to my journey in love. Like my title, its only through grace that I can even journey and that includes through love.

Love has its ups and downs and twists and turns....but the best part is, your never alone. Though it may be difficult at times and complete elation too great for words in other moments....it is what it is, a journey.

So here's to my 100th post. I am dedicating it to the love of my life, Bryan. He's been there and shared in everyone of these moments I've posted about. He's a silent, but profound author of this blog, because he's been by my side in this journey.

Yes, he's grown up quite a bit since our early days....



Actually, we've both grown up....the important thing is we've grown together.
Its only been 6 years since we started our journey, I cannot imagine what we'll have become in 36, 56 and Lord Willin' 66 years together!






And the product of our love's journey...
the first of many, we pray.


It's been a fun ride so far. Hold on because we've got more posts where these came from!

"[We] I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 3:14

1 comment:

Site Meter