Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1h2aDxUXd

December 21, 2012

Christmas Festivities and Fun

These long, cold winter days make us gals a little stir crazy.
So we've come up with some fun activities (thank you Pinterest) to help pass the time and make some memories!

We made hand print ornaments here...





She's painted them, but I still haven't had a chance to get Mod Podge yet to seal them.
I will post pictures of our finished products soon :).

As a kid we made Christmas cookies every year. Gave them to everyone. I loved it.
So, last year I started the tradition with Mady.
This year, because we have Collin, I knew it was going to be tricky finding lots of time to make lots of cookies. Thankfully, I have a great friend who invited us over for a Christmas making/ decorating play date for the kids.
Perfect. 2 birds, 1 stone!

Mady LOVED it!
She was decorating with one hand and eating with another!





We had the big kids decorating and the little kids playing.
So fun.



So much Christmastime fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter