My dad was in town and my inlaws and cousins. Made this Boo at the Zoo very fun!
Here are some pictures from my dad's visit.
He and Collin share the same Birthday! Just
Then on actual Halloween, the weather was horrific. Rain, strong winds and cooler than normal. So we took the kids to Mady's school (also in our neighborhood) for Trunk or Treat, which was all indoors.
| Collin and sweet Kesid |
| One of the best we could get with all the kids. Hah! |
| We did get to go to a few houses before the weather got bad. |
| One of Mady's fun buddies from school. |
Cinderella and Gus-Gus had a blast trick or treating. My favorite part this year was their coordinating costume. I'm not sure how many years I'll be able to get away with this, but I hope for awhile, because its so cute!


No comments:
Post a Comment