A week of firsts...
My first big-girl chair.
My first big-girl chair.
I like it....
My first time sleeping all by myself in my own big girl room and in my own big girl crib.
My mommy and daddy said its finally warm enough for me to sleep here by myself.
(Note: Living in an old house, heated by gas makes for super high electric bills and super low temperatures, that is if you don't want to go poor).
It was a week of firsts in our household. Mainly just for Mady. She did wonderful with all the new changes, however Mommy had some difficulties.
I couldn't help but think about how this opens the door to so many changes and milestones that Mady will go through in life. I am thankful for growth and development, but still a little sad that time is passing ever so quickly. I feel like yesterday she was born and its now been almost 6 months ago!
If I blink too long I might be sending her off to college, fixing her veil on her wedding dress or watching her give birth to her own babies. Time will tell, I just hope it slows down a bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment