Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1h2aDxUXd

July 30, 2010

Double take?

So, again I am copying off another blogger with this post. This blogger is my beautiful S.I.L., and she often posts throw back pictures of her and her husband from when they were babies with pictures of her current children (my adorable nephews); just to see if there is a resemblance. So here is my attempt.

Bryan and I already look a little bit alike...so its hard to tell who Mady really looks like. It honestly hear about 50/50, "she looks like you" or "she looks like bryan". So we'll let you decided. Now, I must apologize. These pictures are not the clearest (I definitely took a picture of a picture with my iphone).


Here is Bryan


He's a little bit older in this one above....but you can still tell.
Bryan again.....
(see where Mady gets her curls in this picture)


The Momma, Danielle


Loving the retro background of a farm....so many of the products of the 80's have this background in their studio pictures.


Mady ranging in ages....
Youngest to Oldest (current).

One Day old

1 Month...at Thanksgiving.

Mady 2 Months Old
3 Months
4 Months
5 Months
6 Months
7 Months
8 Months
9 Months...current

She is a peanut, but she has grown.

So the question is:
Who do you think she looks like?
Comment here.
(Even if you don't blog, its ok to comment)

2 comments:

  1. I'm going with Bryan... although both of your baby pictures look a lot alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love these throw back pics! :) I'm torn, it truly depends on what age she was....I see both. I know, easy way out, but it's true. :)

    Loved seeing this sweet girl yesterday and a sweet brother and SIL -- i feel so blessed!!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter