Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1h2aDxUXd

November 10, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesdays...I'm a fan!

Ok. So I usually hate these kind of answer questions type chain things because i debate and debate on my answers. So here goes brutal honesty! I'm putting the first things that come to mind.....and I must say, thank you brooke for getting me hooked to this! (sarcastic) I also hate these things bc I feel compelled to do them!! Thanks friend. I should be folding laundry, but here I am :) ha. you know I'd rather be doing this...

Ready

Set

GO!


{one} do you collect anything? if so, what and how long have you been collecting?
Not a collector. I tried to be as a kid, mainly bc different shows I watched always had some kid that collected something. I guess I thought it was cool, but it never stuck. I think its mainly because (enter psychoanalysis of childhood here:) my mom was a neat freak and made sure I didn't keep "clutter" around for too long. 

{two} what is one cleaning tip that you swear by?
CLOROX WIPES to everything!!! Nuff said.

{three} who would you call for bail money?
Probably my husband...but if he would be mad at what I had done and I wanted to avoid him until confession time....probably my sister in law.

{four} what is one thing you miss about being a kid?
playing outside all the time! Playing pretend, dress up, sleep overs, CHRISTMAS MORNING!
Movies. Maryland. My grandparents old house. My granddad. 
My dog, Katie. My old house. 
My family of four.
Whoa, didn't mean for that to get depressing! All good memories.

{five} name a few of your guilty pleasures.
Warm chocolate chip muffins and milk!!!

{six} how early do you start your holiday shopping?
hahahahahahaaaa!
Does that answer the question?
I'm a last minuter. 
Although. I am really excited about online shopping this year.
Can you believe after working all those years in retail and restaurants during holidays, I am now finally over being in the mass public during the holidays. Ready to click and "add to cart"!

{seven} what is a family tradition that you would like to pass on to your significant other/children?
Family dinners. Then when the kids get bigger and have their own kids, Sunday Supper with all the kids and grandkids.

{eight} what do you consider your greatest achievement?
College degree. 
Business and sales success.
Raising a daughter.
Not really achievements, in my book...but rather privileges that take some hard work. 

{nine} what do you do to pamper yourself?
Go shopping! 
or 
Veg out and watch mindless reality tv. Ha. Sad and true.

{ten} if you were to start your own restaurant, what would it be called?
Savor-Yeats. Get it, Savory eats. Not good.
Something having to do with lots of flavor! I'm a seasoning nut. 
I love to cook and would LOVE to open my own restaurant. By far that was my favorite job (other than being a House Manager in my own home :))

That was fun.
You should do it too.
Come on, you know you want to. 
Everyone's doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter