Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1h2aDxUXd

February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day to my love.


Almost five years later and you are still my only love. 
We've been through many good times and some bad, but together we've grown.
I am so over joyed at the thought that we grew up together (still growing)
and will grow old together. 

I love to think about our family and what they will be like. 
How many kids we will have; grand-kids. Lord willing, great grand-kids.
I wonder about what they will think about when we are gone as they look at pictures of us like this.
I love to think about our legacy left behind us and know that it all started on a Valentines Day.

I love to imagine life, 5 years from now, 15 years, 30, and even 60 years from now.
I love to think about our ministry together and how the Lord will use us. 
Use our broken pieces to help make someone else whole. 
I love to think about who you will become
and watch in amazement
at how the Lord is growing you far beyond what I could have even hoped for. 

We are blessed. Our love is wonderful and
you
truly are God's perfect provision for me.
In good times and bad.
For richer or for poorer,
sickness and in health,
to love and to cherish,
in 
everyday (not just on Valentines Day) until death do us part.

I love you Bryan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter