Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1h2aDxUXd

February 18, 2011

Special Delivery

Uncle Christopher, also known as my big brother came for a visit last week. 
We had a great time having him in our home.
Mady really enjoyed having him, he made her laugh, a lot.
She called him Kiss.

Here we are on his first full day doing what he loves best, eating. 
The man runs 6+ miles a day so he can eat like a pig. I love it.
I think this was his favorite meal. Spicy Italian beef on hoagies with spicy crispy french fries. 
As you can tell, he enjoys spicy foods.

 Here he is with Mady. He was rocking her to sleep before her nap. 

She loved him...even though this picture says otherwise (she was sleepy).

Uncle Christopher is the goofiest guy you'll ever meet. Always laughing and getting a laugh. 
Everyone enjoys his company; we certainly did....but I think Mady liked it best!


He made sure to smile the way that my grandmother "loves"! 
"Loves" being spoken sarcastically. 
He even said, while taking the pictures:
"Lets make sure I do the smile grandma hates!" 
Just kidding. Maybe. 

Two goofy grins on two goofy characters.

Bye-Bye for now Uncle Kiss.
We will miss you until our next visit....
hopefully soon! 
 

I would also like to add, for the record. 
That I beat my brother in every hand of Gin Rummy we played while he was here!
(He will hate to read that)
Ok, so maybe he won one game....the very last game on the very last night he was here.


I love you big brother. 
You are welcome here anytime. 
Thank you for all of your help and please come back soon....
and with some more gift cards we can spend. 
Haha. Just kidding.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter