Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1h2aDxUXd

March 10, 2011

Oh Spring, come out and play!?

It's no secret.
I hate dislike cold weather.
Which is why I was so happy to have some 50+ degree days over the past few weeks!
Mady and I have been having a blast.

She has had to learn what grass is.
How to walk on un-level ground,  and
what leaves, dirt and sticks are.
And generally we have confirmed her girliness in all such discoveries.
She does, however like Vitamin D on that precious face!



Pondering and in deep concern for the reason why Calvin and the neighbor's dog are trapped behind fences.







Moaammmeee, 
what is dis dirt on my hands?









Mooaammee,
Look, there's more of that yucky stuff here too!

It's every where!!
I'm outta here!

Don't worry little Mady, spring is just a few steps away!

I joke about her with the leaves and dirt, but she really did have a great time exploring outside. We have had a blast taking some picnics and walks down to the park. We are loving this warm weather! 
Come Spring, come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter