When did Mady turn into a 2 yr old?
Ok, so she's not 2, but that is what she looks like in these "Big Girl" pjs.
Lately, she's been OBSESSED with her Pajama drawer (such a girl). She will go into her room and say "Ho-Ho pa-jammies?" (translation: Santa or to her "Ho-Ho" pajamas), "Munkey pa-jammies?" (a.k.a. Monkey pajamas), " Polye-Bear Jammies?" (Polar Bear pajamas). She begs for me to let her pull out each of her soft fleece blanket sleepers and she sorts & sprinkles them throughout the house. Right now, there is no greater, more fun activity.
Since we've had warmer weather, I've neglected those heavy blanket sleepers and have begun going through some of our beloved hand-me-downs from her big cousin Emory, and I found this cute little pajama set. I love it and think she looks so cute in it. It is a 2T, so a little big;
These kinds of pajama sets make me think of 4,5 and 6 year olds, not my 17 month old. I love those baby feet running and snuggling in blanket sleepers. As much as I love them, even the cotton fabric ones aren't the best during those hot nights. We recently had one night in the 80's and I decided to put her in these adorable summer PJs. Bryan and I both melted at how much our little baby looked like a big girl!
and in case you didn't know, Big Girl jammies allow you to do big girl type tricks.
Like these...
and this!
Good night Little Big Girl!
Mommy and Daddy love you very much.
No comments:
Post a Comment