Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1h2aDxUXd

August 25, 2011

F-O-U-R !!

So basically I have a S.I.L. who gives Martha Stewart a run for her money. Like literally could be a co-founder of all things creative on Pinterest. It makes me sick so happy! And I almost never get jealous {insert sarcasm} when Birthday season rolls around for our family and she continually amazes me at her ability to execute the worlds cutest party; year after year! I have come to accept my place in our family as the one who lives in her creative, cute, artistic, tissue-puff ball, banner extraordinaire, center piece awe, cake-tastic shadow.

Haha.
But seriously.
She is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, especially when it comes to this kind of stuff. I love to see her vision from the beginning and then see it actually happen. Every year we run around like chickens with our heads cut off working together to make "it" {said birthday vision} come together and then it magically happens. The entire time I am harping to her how crazy she is for doing all of this "stuff" and then once showtime happens, I am in awe of just how darn cute it turned out. Makes me want to just hire her, because Lord knows I do not have the patience for it, but boy do I love seeing the results.

Here is the latest Family Party. My nephew, Layton turned 4. What a doll he is. Mady just adores him.




The party took place at their churches family extension center which had a huge Gym and massive blow-up, bouncy, play "gym" for the kids. They also had balls for shooting hoops. Right up this 4 year old's alley, as you can see....


I don't think he had any fun! {Insert more sarcasm}
What does this face say?


Enter more creative things that make me sick so happy!
Haha. I actually do really love this stuff. 


Little Miss embraced the Tom-Boy within and learned how much fun "Baskeet-ball" can be.


Especially when you are playing with your daddy! 
She had a ball!


"Quit taking my picture and let me at this cake!!" 
Ha.
Fake smile, but still a cutie-a-tootie!!


Proud parents and their adorable birthday boy! 


Make a wish!

This is the face of almost 2 year old learning all the benefits of what Birthday Parties are all about! 


Partied out! 

What a fun day it was. 
Happy Birthday Little Man. We've loved you from the moment we first heard about you.
Looking forward to many more parties where my S.I.L. can once again put pinata's, balloons, and pin the tale on the donkey to shame! Such a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter