Now, I didn't get too crazy, so don't feel bad if you didn't completely notice, but there were some changes. The main change was to the header, and I couldn't be happier!
Bethany is the dear "sister" of mine that designed my page. She can do much more than what was done here....she is very talented and a quick study (if its something she is not sure about how to do). Since she is just starting this business of re-designing/ designing / making over blog layouts she asked to do mine for FREE. My favorite word as of late. Of course I jumped on it.
Bethany and I have done life together. We are long time friends. We are sorority sisters in Sigma Kappa in college where we were also roommates our Sophomore year together. I had only been a Christian for about a year when we moved in together and I was very zealous about my new found relationship with Christ and shared the gospel with Bethany. About a year later Bethany repented and trusted Christ as her Lord and Savior. We've stood in one another wedding, prayed together, wept tears of joy and pain together, moved back to Louisville at the same time and joined the same church! Our husbands are
So....after saying all that. You must now GO and support her new business and get your blog MADE-OVER!
All proceeds go directly towards Orphan Care/ Adoption.
Awesome. do it now....you know you want to.
Here is the link to her page.
Message her and she'll get to working.

Thanks for sharing this super sweet post! It was such a sweet surprise to find when I logged onto fb. The website to find out more about my blog design is www.blogdesignbybethany.blogspot.com!
ReplyDeleteI love you like a sister too!
~Bethany