Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1h2aDxUXd

March 22, 2012

its been awhile...

Wow. I have let almost an entire month go by without a single post. I have attempted a few and then saved them, but never went back to publish. One day.

Oh well. Its just a blog. No "due date" on it. Just as place to record our life. There is no law that says I must post a certain amount each month and for that I am thankful. Because we have had a great month. One that I would rather have treasured as we lived it, rather than feeling obligated to get every detail down on the blog. So that is the reason for the lapse.....and

We have had 70 & 80 degree weather over the past few weeks! You know my vitamin d lovin' self  was outside, enjoying every.moment. Mady too. I am raising her right!

I guess this post can be a catch up of sorts....although I am sure, on some rainy afternoon I will fill in this 22 day gap with the "lost posts". 
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Mady's "Say What!?" moments, as of late: 

"Blessed Be the Name of the Lord" (song): she sings as "Listen to the name of the Lord!" love it.

She continually, while playing with her little toys will play pretend and talk for her animals or dolls or whatever it is she is playing with and say: "I don't have a chance." We have NO CLUE where this came from....but this is one of her 'go-to' phrases when playing. Hilarious!

When Mady say's she likes/ loves something (for this example we will use "Cheese"), she will say:
"I love Cheese ALL DAY!"

Started calling the dog: "Bucky-brudder" = translation= "Bucky brother"

She calls Strawberry Yogurt: "Strawberry Jam" 

If she hurts anywhere she will tell me: "It hurts Mom, I need ice-cream." hah.

I'm sure I am forgetting some....but those are the ones I can remember.
____________________________________________________________________________________

In other news. Bryan was RE-HIRED to teach another class next semester at Boyce College. We are so thankful for the Lord being so KIND in providing another position for him. This is a HUGE blessing. We are overwhelmed by God's provision for us. He is so good.

We went to Gatlinburg, TN with some of our closest friends here at SBTS and Immanuel. We had a BLAST!!!! It was a KID-FREE weekend. We had a SUPER NICE cabin all to our grown-up selves. It was so good. More to come on this later.

We are gearing up for a busy summer. One that will fly by. We've already been to the Zoo a bunch and park/playground over 30 times. We are ready! Excited to see what the Lord has in store for us this season. Thankful for the gifts He has given and trusting him with our everything. Learning a lot about trust lately. More to come on this later too.

So far, so good.

    But I will hope continually
        and will praise you yet more and more.
    My mouth will tell of your righteous acts,
        of your deeds of salvation all the day,
        for their number is past my knowledge.
    With the mighty deeds of the Lord GOD I will come;
        I will remind them of your righteousness, yours alone.
  
(Psalm 71:14-16 ESV)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter