Hah.
Everyone asks me "Oh my gosh, I bet Mady just LOVES her baby brother!?"
To which I respond..."Umm, well..not really." Not that she doesn't like him, she does. She just hasn't really been interested too much in him as much as his stuff.
She has been a great helper though. Gets me diapers and other things when asked. Super patient when I have to feed etc.
The first initial shock of a little baby taking away most of her attention was a huge hurtle.
But once that newness wore off...she began to accept him.
Bless his heart.
Her LOVE sometimes is a little too much.
| Excuse me Sissy, while I use your hand as a teether. |
| Here Bubby, look at your toys! |
| I won't ever hold you back, Collin! |
| Collin, Meet Prince Eric, Prince Eric meet Collin. |
I love them!
My days are full.
No comments:
Post a Comment