Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1h2aDxUXd

April 25, 2013

Collin 6 Months

How did we get here so fast!?
6 months, half a year with my little man, Bubbers.
We are just over the moon in love.

Here's a little info about what you, Collin have been up to from month 5 to 6.

At your 6 month appointment we got your recent stats:
Weight: 19 lbs 8 oz. 80th %tile
Height: 26.75 inches 50th %tile
Head: 88th %tile !! (Yikes)...we pretty much have huge heads in our family ;)


You just learned how to sit up!
We're so excited. You're whole world is about to open up.

Drooling has been your favorite pastime lately. Your doctor says he can see your bottom two teeth and top two teeth under the gums. I'm still holding out. I'll believe it when I see it. Until then we wear lots of bibs and have multiple outfit changes throughout the day....



Everything you can grab goes into our mouth. You have good hand eye coordination. You can grab things quickly and bring them right to your mouth. If you can't bring it to your mouth you will bring your mouth to it. You aren't trying to waste time. You've got lots of things to investigate!


This month (at 6 months) we gave you your first food.
We started with Avocado.
You weren't too excited about it....



Not a fan.

Big sis however, was a fan of being my helper!


She looks so old in this picture!

Here are your "grow with me bear pics".
So cute. 
You love, love, LOVE being naked! 
When I take your clothes off you start kicking and smiling! Its so cute.


"You better back up, Bear!"

What a cutie-pa-tootie!


Hanging out with Sissy.
You love her.
She makes you smile...but mostly you just love to watch her.
You also love to watch Calvin.


You're already starting to "aggravate" her.....biting her butt-shame on you! 
Haha!


You've been my big, chunky boy. SOOOO...tummy time has certainly been a major CHORE!
Everyday we try.
And for MONTHS this is what you would do....


BUT! Thankfully. At 5 months you mastered the roll. And when I say "mastered" I mean you did it, once. Hah.
Then you did it again. Twice.
Then I stopped panicking and knew your motor skills and head shape were good.

Now you can flip over pretty quickly.
Here you are today, flipping over to your back.
These are "big- boy" milestones :)


"Yeah, here I go!'
Here you are sitting up today.
I love Calvin in the background. Always sleeping.




You're wearing 6-9, 9 and 12 month clothing. 
Size 3 diapers and sleeping through the night! You're still such a good nurser. You don't prefer mom or dad. You love everyone. You will let anyone hold you and aren't having any "stranger danger" yet. You laugh at such silly things. Mainly "boy noises", as I call them. Things that make "boys laugh": tooting and burping. Any body noise you think is hilarious. You also love my hair on the top of my head, shaking around. You think I'm pretty funny. I love it. 

I think you're pretty awesome too. 
Thanks for letting me give you 16 thousand kisses a day. I dread the day you wipe them off. Please don't do that. 
You're growing so fast. We love you so much. 
Happy Half Birthday Bubba!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter