Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1h2aDxUXd

May 17, 2013

Home

Home is where the heart is, right?
I didn't grow up here, but my heart is sure here.
This is my husbands home. He grew up here. This is where he took me, some 9 years ago to show me a whole new side to him I did not know. Truly, his best side.
This is where I fell in love with all of him. I knew I'd love him when I met him on the beach in Daytona Beach, but he sealed the deal on the hills of this farm. His heart is here and I saw that.
We just love his parents and greatly enjoy spending time with them. They are two of the most loving gracious people I know. They love me as if I were truly their daughter, not just a daughter in law.
So this place is more than just a warm place to visit; it's home.




















































- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter