Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1h2aDxUXd

October 31, 2014

Collin's 2nd Birthday

My handsome "Beau"- as I call him, turned 2 on October 17th.
I cannot believe he has been in our lives that long (and that short), if that makes sense.
He just feels so natural and so new, all at the same time!

He is our BOY! Loves all things BOY. Trucks, tractors and the like.
He is very detailed oriented, which is why we call him "Deets" (short for "Details"). He loves to switch buttons, roll trucks and trains and study things to figure out how they work. He is pretty quiet around big groups, but definitely makes his LOUD voice known in our family. He may even be louder than his sister. Which makes sense, because he has to "work" to make his voice heard.
He is a big talker and is using sentences, singing songs and communicating very well. I really am surprised and thankful. Our 3rd will either be super LOUD or mute. Haha. I'm guessing the first.

We just adore Collin. He is our snuggler. Tenderhearted little man. Kind and loving. Very chill, but a risk taker when he wants to be. Has a stubborn streak, but is quick to repent when he's in the wrong. I have weak spot for his dimpled smile. Warms my heart immediately.

Collin's life is a gift and treasure to us and we are so grateful for him!

Here are some pictures from his ACTUAL Birthday.
We spent the day with Mimi. Went to the mall and had lunch at Panera, visited the Disney store and let the kids roam and play. Had dinner later and just enjoyed being with family, celebrating our little man! 
His gifts

He woke up to a family chorus of "Happy Birthday to you!"

Excited to get to those gifts!


"You mean they are all for me!?"

He's obsessed with John Deere. I blame my father in law. ;)


Two of his favorite gifts.


Celebrating her brother

I mean.....really!!? He's just adorable!

Love you sweet boy! Happy 2nd Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter