Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1h2aDxUXd

October 31, 2014

Mady and Collin's 5th and 2nd Bday Party

This year's combined Birthday Party for the kids was HANDS DOWN the easiest and MOST FUN!!!
Usually we rent a community room and make treats and do the usual birthday festivities.
However, this year we were expecting our 3rd baby within the next month and I was trying to make this as EASY as POSSIBLE. I succeeded!!!

We decided to have it at All About Kids. Mady's favorite. They have trampolines, inflatables, ride toys, foam pits, rope swings, balance beams and much more. Its super safe, clean and fun! Not to mention SUPER ACCOMMODATING.  We had two party "helpers" that literally played with all of our kids, made sure they were safe and helped me with ALL the birthday "run around". They cut the cake for me, gave us candles (because my prego brain forgot them=mom fail), carried presents to the party room and our car, they even decorated and cleaned up. I literally DID NOTHING.....BUT, enjoy my kids at their party!! It was a major blessing. I am so thankful.

Here are the pictures from the party....







Some of the Mommas














Not the whole crew, but the ones that "made it" to the end :)
Such a fun day and probably our last combined "Mady and Collin" Birthday Party.
From here on out I'm guessing our 3rd and Collin will share the Party date and Mady, being the big girl, will have her own small party. If #3 is a boy, this will make it even easier. Collin and baby 3 will only be 2 years apart. The last two combined parties have been so special and I am thankful to have kiddos so close in birth dates. Makes the parties extra special and double the fun!! October means BIRTHDAY in our house!

Happy 5th to my darling Mady and happy 2nd to my handsome son. Love you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter