I do dread the little infant baby months. They are hard and loooooongg!
but...this little one is a JOY! She's been our easiest baby so far. I am so thankful.
Here is a little info about Liv from her 1st month to her 2nd...
Her 2 month stats are 12 lbs 8 oz 70th %tile and 21.75" 8th %tile in height! She's already doubled her birth weight. She's my chubby shorty. Like her big sister, but about 3 lbs heavier than her, at this point. Mady was in the 5th %tile in height. I have some shorty girls. I love it. Short and sweet.
At this month Livi,
you are in your own crib and room at night which has been great. You sleep much better this way. Only waking once to eat some nights and some still twice. But you sleep well. I am thankful.
You are a belly sleeper. Our first one. Made me nervous at first, but you really, really sleep better that way. So belly it is.
you have found your voice! You coo and talk to us, which is so sweet to hear your voice.
you are wearing 3 month and 3-6 month clothing and wear size 2 diapers
you love your siblings and they LOVE you.
you sleep about 4 naps a day and play for about an hour or more in between them.
you are happiest in the mornings
you love your bath
you smile at strangers.....which is weird to note, but both your big siblings didn't do this. They stared them down at this age...but you just smile. Its adorable.
Here are some sweet pictures from this month....you really changed from newborn to baby this month!
| My beautiful girls |
| Your first Christmas morning |
| Sleeping through most of Christmas |
| She loves to talk to you. |
| and hold you. |
| My doll baby! |
Livi you are loved.
we adore you.
we are thankful for your life.
I pray you know Jesus and that one day He owns your heart and affections.
we trust the Lords care for you and are thankful He entrusted you to our arms.
Happy 2 months Liv!
xoxo,
mom
No comments:
Post a Comment