There is so much going on in the next few days and weeks!
Spring has officially sprung and Mady and I are out and about a lot! I am loving this warm weather and taking full advantage of living so close to the park. (Remind me to never have another winter baby again, if i can plan it). We walk it almost everyday! We are easy to spot. Mady asleep in stroller, Calvin walking obediently beside stroller and Mommy (me) pushing said stroller while making up missed phone calls. Yes, I am that person that I used to hate. I talk on my head phones connected to my iphone. That is better than the silly Bluetooth thing. I hate that. It makes anyone who works retail hate you even more. You enter their store. They are doing their job and greet you....and you continue to talk without even glancing at the associate. The associate doesn't know if you are talking to them, rude or just schizophrenic. Either way...we hate you bluetoothers!!.
Ok, I'm off my soap box I swear.
So here are the plans for the next few weeks. I am sharing because some of which I am anxious about and need some prayer.
Monday: Making a meal for the Meacham's. Delievering it. Caring for our friends by helping in anyway we can. Enjoying baby Jonah. Hanging out with Ashley and Harper who are coming with. Later that evening having the girls from Care Group over to my house for some prayer and fellowshiping...not a word, but i like it.
Tuesday: Driving to Bowling Green to visit the most adorable boys in this world, my nephews, Layton and Luke. Hanging out with my amazing sister (in law, who feels way more like a sister than an in-law). Mady gets some fun play time with her cousins.
Wednesday: (PRAY PLEASE)...headed to the Allergist to get Mady-boos tested to determine which food allergy she has, if she has one at all. Currently I have taken her off of Zantac and have continued with my elimination diet. All is well. She is happy and content. Smiling lots and very playful. Only fussing is due to teething, which is very inconsistent. So no complaints here!! By the way, I am really enjoying this age!!
I am nervous for this appointment. My heart aches for my little daughter. As a mother I want to make all the bad things go away, but unfortunately (and fortunately) I am not in control. God is. Pray that I would trust in his provision for her life. No matter what the outcome that I would praise Him for His goodness in giving me a daughter that He is using to sanctify me even more.
Thursday: Nothing really going on, just working in the evening.
Friday: Mady is 5 Months old!!!! I cannot believe it! She has her five month check up and shots. (PRAY PLEASE) Pray that she wouldn't have a reaction to her immunizations and that she takes them like a champ and I stay strong as I watche the nurses make my baby cry.
That next week is my BIRTHDAY WEEK!! Yep, I'll be 26 years old!!
The week after that is Kelly, my bff from high schools wedding. This week is also Bryan's spring break.
The week after that is when i fly out to Maryland to visit family and show off Boodels.
PLEASE PRAY:
1. That Mady would feed well in the airport/ airplane. She would not be distracted. I would have a private area to feed and care for her.
2. Pray that Mady would behave well during the flight. That she would not get antsy sitting on my lap the entire time. That she would sleep!! Pray the flight would not be full and that the flight attendants would have compassion on me and allow me to bring Mady's infant seat on board. (Mady will do much better if she is able to sleep and sit in her seat).
3. Pray for Mady's ears during the flight.
4. Pray that Mady and I both stay well during our travels.
5. Pray that Mady's routine (naps and such) do not get screwed up due to being in a new place and not being in her same bed.
6. Pray for Bryan and I. We will be away from one another for 6 days.
As you can tell. I am most nervous about the trip to Maryland. I am excited to see everyone and spend good time with my Grandma, but having a baby to care for complicates everything. Babies require SOOO much baggage, literally. Of which I am limited on what i can even bring due to TSA regulations!
Obviously I am not doing a very good job trusting God and letting him work out the details. I am worrying too much and praying too little. Its a lot to take on by yourself...so I really could use the prayers friends.
Like I said we are BUSY right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment