4 Months!I weigh 12 lbs. 5 oz. and I am 22 and 1/4 inches long! I'm pleasantly petite!
I can sit up...with the help of my boppy pillow. In fact, I prefer to be sitting up! Don't want to miss out on anything!
I laugh a lot!
I love to talk. I do it a lot.
I squeal when something gets me really excited.
I also whine and "yell" when I really don't like something.
I am very expressive. I love to smile at people other than my mommy and daddy.
I rolled over for the first time! From tummy to back on 2.22.2010
I have begun a fascination with water bottles! I love to hold an empty one.
I have also begun to put everything I can into my mouth. Most of the time I just prefer my hands.
I started teething! Two white bumps on my front lower gums.
I like to flirt with my daddy. I smile at him and then turn my head quick into mommy's shoulder!
I grab everything! Watches, rings, necklaces, phones, hair....you name I want to touch it!
Best of all, I am a joy and a delight to my mommy and my daddy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment