Sweet Baby Girl,
You went swinging today!
You loved it.
You are a little small for the swing, but you'll grow into in.
You went swinging today!
You loved it.
You are a little small for the swing, but you'll grow into in.
You smiled as you went far away from Momma and then close. You kicked your little legs with excitement and couldn't figure out where the wind on your back was coming from. You'd turn to see and smile again as the breeze hit your face.
The wind took it for a ride and you watched in amazement.
The world is filled with new and exciting things.
Everyday you make a new discovery and learn something for the first time.
I love to watch and wonder what you'll become with everything you're learning....
but, for now.
I am content to have you on my lap,
swinging
and
swinging.
Love you Mady Girl.
I can't wait to take the twins swinging! Looks like you guys had a good time.
ReplyDeleteHey Danielle! Thanks so much for the sweet comments on my blog! And so sorry I took so long to respond. That cupcake outfit is made by Secret Wishes (I had never heard of them before). I got it from my cousin 2nd hand, so it's at least a couple of years old. But maybe you can find one on ebay?? Good luck! I'll be sad when Grace outgrows hers! :)
ReplyDeleteYour daughter is precious!!
Kelley