Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1h2aDxUXd

October 20, 2010

Baby Steps

As I prepare my heart for what is to come 6 days from now...I cannot help but remember this time last year....

My sister in law and I pregnant together.
37 weeks
Our Couples Shower
All of the previous pictures were taken the weekend of Oct. 17th-19th of 2009. I was 37 weeks pregnant and only days away from delivering Mady. We were showered with love and gifts at our showers. What a joyous time it was. 


Although that time was a sweet time...I must say....I prefer this year to last, and you can see why...






This has been the most amazing year of my life. 
Everyday a new adventure.
Every moment a new favorite.
Every second that passes I am reminded that we are taking steps into a future of new beginnings.

Thankfully. My hand is firmly held by my Creator, who upholds and sustains my every thing....
 including, one of my favorite things, my Mady girl.



Baby Steps

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet post and a beautiful place for taking pictures:)

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter