Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1h2aDxUXd

September 19, 2011

"Say What?!"

My child, if you know her has not ceased to let her voice be known since about 9 months. I have video of the child saying words she had recently learned, at a young age over and over because she could. She likes her voice and she lets it ring, constantly. We do love it, but are prepared that our next children may not have a chance to "find theirs" because hers is so prominent.

So, I 've been encouraged from some friends and family to start a section of the blog that is all about the funny things Little Miss says....because, well its often quite comical, embarrassing and worth remembering. Since my blog has a better memory than I...thus begins the "Say What?!" posts.

A quick 'Say What!?" story to kick it off...
  
1. The other day I was cleaning her bathtub and she was watching me. When I was finished she looked at her tub and said:
 "New bathtub!"

I'm thinking, "really Mady? was it that dirty!!" Even later that evening as she was getting her bath, she was sitting in the suds talking about her "new bathtub".


Many more stories to come....but for now, this is one I could remember off the top of my head! So fun to see the world through your toddlers eyes as they verbally articulate what they are learning! I love being a mom to such a funny little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter