Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1h2aDxUXd

September 28, 2011

Say What?!

First Story

The other day I was pushing Mady on the swing at the park and we were reviewing 2 of the catechism questions that she knows.

"Who made you?"
"What else did God make?"

Very simple and strikes up good conversation to be thankful for "all things" that can be visibly seen as we swing. So we started naming things....

"Thank you God for the birds, trees, people, playground" ....etc.

Then, she said: "Thank you God for Mommy!" so sweet, melt my heart.

Then she said: "Thank God for Manny" (she means herself)....then she immediately said, "Manny a bwessin' " translation: "Thank you God for Mady, she's a blessing!"

Haha.

Good thing she is listening when we pray, but now we must teach a humble heart. Haha!!

Second Story

I was feeding Mady her breakfast one morning when she looked up at me and said,
"Hank you too much, Mommy!" Translation: "Thank you so much Mommy!"

Third Story
This one is a little PG-13. Ha.

When Mady woke up from her nap the other day she said her usual:
"Good mornin' Mommy, sleepy so good!!" Translation: Good morning Mommy, I slept so good!"

This after noon she decided to examine me. She said "Wats dat?" to my shirt and tank-top.
Then she pointed at my bright pink sports bra and she said: "Wats dat?"
I said, "Momma's bra". With no other explanation.
She then states: "Momma's boobies".....
"Yes, Mady, thats right!" Haha!!! Wow.  

 

Love those silly things that come out of her mouth and the conversations that we have. They really do understand more than we think. 

PS. Our household is paci free!!! Mady and I had a conversation yesterday about how babies need paci's and big-girls do not. To which she said: "Manny dunn-it need paci, I big-gurl!"

We are running with it! Two sleeps later and she has not asked for it. Yay.

1 comment:

  1. So weird --- we are 48 hours paci free too!!!!! Seriously, did they give it up this SAME NIGHT>????????

    (sunday night?)

    Go Mady and Luke!!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter