Ok, so this "Say What" post is actually NOT about my child.
It is about a kiddo from my Nursery class last Sunday. I help teach the 4 year old class. If you know anything about kids, you know that the ages from 3-6 are hilarious when it comes to what comes out of their mouths. Both hilarious and sometimes terrifying! Hah. I cannot imagine what Ms. Mady will say :)
This story was just too funny to not put in my "Say What!?" section. Couldn't pass it up.
I will neither confirm, nor deny that this child is the son or daughter of an elder of my church. Which makes this story even more fun!
We were teaching the Story of Babel.
Teacher explained what different languages were and how the Lord caused the people to speak in different languages to fall into confusion. She even demonstrated in Spanish. Of course none of them understood what she said in Spanish. To which she said:
"You didn't understand me because I was speaking in a different language! I was speaking Spanish."
This certain little someone then stated, with full authority: "I speak NORMAL."
As if that wasn't funny enough....there is more.
A little later we were reviewing Catechism questions. This little someone was asked:
"Who created you?"...."God."
"Prove it." (Which means, 'what is the scripture reference that tells us this') To this he/she said: "I can't!" Ok, haha. Hilarious....
"What else did God create?" : "HORSES!!" Hahaa!! Yes, true, but not quite the answer we were looking for. How about "All things!"
And again, "Prove it!" : "I can't!"
Oh, my goodness. I love kids! I love their little hearts and the words that just pour out of their mouths! Never disappointing. This little person knew the correct answers, but his or her first responses were too funny!!
No comments:
Post a Comment