He's 4, the big cousin.....
and every bit of Mady's obsession!
She adores him.
I adore him and the fun things that he says. I work the 4 year old class at church (which has also been a "Say What!?" post) and it makes me smile every time I spend time with these kids. They are starting to make sense of things and ask good questions. I just love to hear how they put it all together.
This "Say What!?" moment is from lunch, after Mady's birthday party. I was sitting down at the table with Mady and Layton. He was teaching Mady the letter sounds and we were examining the table top catties (the thing that holds the sugars and salt/ pepper etc.).
He was studying the pepper shaker and looked up at me and asked:
"Is this Dr. Pepper?"
Haha!!! "No, buddy. That is just Pepper."
So, so precious.
My father in law also shared a fun story with a "Say What!?" moment.
He said Layton and him were sitting watching the World Series and my father in law asked him:
"Hey Layton, what are we watching?"
Layton said, after he thought for a moment: "The World Serious!"
Oh.my.goodness. I cannot wait to hear what Mady comes up with at 4. So fun. My sister in law must laugh and smile all day!
Can't get much cuter than that. Love my nephew(s). Fills my hearts desire for boys quite nicely....wish we lived closer at times so I could have even more time
No comments:
Post a Comment