Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1h2aDxUXd

October 29, 2011

Say What!?

While my dad was visiting we took Mady to the zoo and he bought her a cute little Tiger Purse while we were there. She loves purses and all things girly right now, so this was a perfect gift for our little girly-girl.

The next morning I asked her what she was playing with and she said: "My Tiger person!" 
Translation: "My Tiger purse". 

To be sure I heard her right, I said: "Mady what is this?", while pointing at her Tiger purse.
To which she said and with full confidence: "Tiger PERSON!" 

__________________________________________________________________________________

Bryan's cousin faithfully serves us well by giving us her daughter's hand me downs. We love them and think they are very special because we know and love who used to wear them. She always has the cutest stuff, including fun Pajamas. Especially Halloween ones.

So since Halloween is right around the corner we've been putting Mady in the Halloween PJs at night.
The other night I put her in some cute ones with a little black cats and pumkins on the pants.
While I was rocking her in her dark room I noticed they were glow in the dark pants. Little outlines of cats and pumkins were neon on Mady's little legs.

I showed Mady, to which she said after intensely staring down at her pants: "Mom, turn eey yight off!"
Translation: "Turn the light off Mom.", while pointing to her pants.

She thought the glow in the dark could be controlled by a switch! So precious. Love that little mind so much.

1 comment:

  1. ahahahaha... LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing. I know you & Mady will appreciate looking back at these posts day too. =)

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter