I know, right!?
What is wrong with him?!
But, he loves it and has since passed on his affinity to his darling-daughter.
It usually starts with her already having had her breakfast and sees her Daddy eating some yummy cereal and she 'butters' her way up onto his lap and asks for bites. Like a little baby bird.
He loves it.
Sharing food in the Baise household is old hat. A right of passage, a way of life.
Something I am NOT used to, at all!
I am learning.
Well, here are my loves...having their breakfast and sharing so well.
Please take close notice in this picture below that both of my loves have milk drips from their mouths. I love them. PS.
Poor kid. He used to be Daddy's favorite. Might be that under-bite Bud!
Or maybe its just that your competition is a little out of your league....
"More please!?"
No comments:
Post a Comment