Really when did that happen. Probably right after April, duh?
Seriously, life goes so much faster when you have kids.
I know I've said this before....but, I'll say it again...
When you're young, you want life to speed up so you can be BIG.
When your a young adult you want to go back to being a kid with NO RESPONSIBILITIES.
When you have KIDS, you want time to slow down so you can cherish every.moment.
The TRUTH is....time stays still with you're young, time drags with you're an adult and time flies when you want it to stop.
Such is my thoughts on time.
time.
We went to a wedding at the Zoo. Pictures with Camels, Kangaroos and Boa Constrictors.
Supported a great friends adoption at a Girl's night of Fundraising.
Had lunch dates with my bestie.
Not pictured: Women's Fellowship and Discipleship training nights, a date night and little girl toes painted in PINK!
more may.
A boy birthday party at the Firehouse.BIRTHDAY CAKE for my sweet tooth baby girl.
Shopping for new glasses.
Playing with ALL her animals in various Little People play scenes. (Loving this age of really cute, alone play time).
Snuggling on the couch before naps....Buck and Mads.
We're having fun and the summer is just beginning.
Lots to look forward to as well. Some big changes, challenges and celebrations in our future.
Weddings, big-girl beds and potty training and MUCH MORE.
Thank you Lord for a full life.
"I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."
John 10:10b.
No comments:
Post a Comment