Oh wow, its been a while since I've posted. So much to catch up on...
However, this post is just going to be a "Say What!?", so I don't forget them.
So here goes.
____________________________________________________________________________________
Sometimes I look at Mady and tell her, "I love you with all my heart and soul!"
So yesterday, she looked at me and said: "Mommy, I love you with all my heart and snow!"
____________________________________________________________________________________
Mady is a good sleeper. She prefers certain things though. Like, a dark room, noise maker of some fan sound and her blankey. She isn't the best car sleeper. She has to be pretty tired to sleep in the car and it has to be a long car ride for it to happen.
So on the rare occasion when we need her to sleep in the car we will say to her, "Close your eyes, lay back and relax."
So the other day she told me: "Mommy, close your eyes and belax."
Be-lax. Kind of like "be relaxed", I guess.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
I love how observant Mady is becoming. If I paint my toe nails for have a different dress on, she notices. Everything.
So the other day I was attempting to get up off the floor and had been battling a sore/twisted knee and I guess I grimaced in pain and Mady said: "Mommy, are you ok? What's the matter?"
I said: "Oh, Mommy's ok, I just have a sore knee right now."
She said: "Mommy, daddy can protect it and make it all better."
SO SWEET!!
___________________________________________________________________________________
Mady's BFF is a little girl named Moriah. I have blogged about them in the past.
They are fun together.
We have a CD that sings the Old and New Testament books. The old testament ends with "Zechariah Malachi".
Mady has gotten it in her head that "Zechariah" sounds like "Moriah", which it does rhyme at the end.
So she would often sing: "Moriah avachaif". Made NO SENSE to me, until I finally listened closer to what she said. She was singing, "Zechariah Malachi." So I finally corrected her that that was not Moriah's name.
Then she told me: "Miss Stacy say, "Moriah Faye". Which is actually Moriah's name. So funny. She knew all along, but just liked the rhyming. Haha.
___________________________________________________________________________________
This isn't really a "Say What!?", per say, but something to be noted for future reflection.
Mady really loves music and has memorized all of her CD's and can sing every word.
I just love it. She sits in the back seat and sings her little heart out. When she is playing she will often sing to herself. She also often asks me to STOP singing, so she can sing....that is not as cute...but boy, she loves to sing.
Her latest favorite is Shane and Shane's "When I think about the Lord", also one of my favorites. She loves to let out a big "SHOUT" after the "It makes me want to SHOUT!!" I can fondly remember singing this song as a new believer. So fun to hear my daughter sing it now.
God is good!
No comments:
Post a Comment