When did that happen.
I feel like we celebrated our 5 year reunion yesterday. So much life has happened in between.
Its crazy.
The Thursday before our reunion I had a little luncheon with my Yayas (minus Kimberly).
Kids, dogs and engagement rings (Liz) in toe!
We had a great time laughing and telling old stories. A perfect way to "kick off" the reunion weekend.
Our reunion was a 2 night deal.
Friday was a party for all classes that graduated with a year that ended in 2 or 7. The event was held at the school. They had food, music and fun pictures and memorabilia to reminisce about.
We also were able to tour the school.
Of course we had to revisit our old lunch table.
So funny to take this picture in my "old garb". When I look back on my high school days I get a little dizzy. Its so hard to remember the "old me". The Lord has completely changed my life.
" Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!"
2 Corinthians 5:17
Since becoming a Christian, I truly am a new person. I feel new, but you always remember the "old self". I have no regrets because had I not lived the way I did, I would have never known my need for redemption. I truly have a testimony that is black and white, hah! for the most part. I am thankful that the Lord definitely began a work on my heart, while I was a student at Sacred Heart. It was there that I began desiring a relationship with God, but unsure of how to do that. This only served to ripen my heart and ready "the soils" for the gospel to take root in my life. I am thankful for my days spent in these halls.
It was surreal to see her running through the halls! Very special.
Bryan was a champ and totally took over with Mady so I could truly have uninterrupted conversations. So thankful for him.
The second night we went to Molly Malone's Irish Pub, with just our classmates.
It was a great time catching up and seeing everyone!
Just part of our class with our Principle.
I love this picture of Kimberly.
She was voted "Most Likely to brighten your day", which is so true. Notice the picture on the poster board. She's still brightening everyone's day.
I am one of those rare people that had the best high school experience. I loved Sacred Heart.
We had a pretty small graduating class and that was nice because we all pretty much new each other. Facebook has also made the awkwardness of seeing each other much easier, because everyone openly admits to facebook-stalking each other. Haha! It was so great to see everyone and catch up on one anothers lives. I had a blast.





No comments:
Post a Comment