Months back I decided I really wanted to focus more on the things I was thankful for by doing this "thankful thursday" weekly post.
Well...apparently I really do have a problem being thankful, because I think I have only done two or three "thankful thursday" posts.
Hah.
This is what happens when I set a goal or expectation for my blog!
Any who.
Today as I was driving home from Louisville's awesome zoo, after having an awesome morning with awesome friends and awesome weather (bring the "awesome" back like its 1990) and I was overcome with THANKSGIVING.
and for sooo many things.
Too many to name here...but here are a few.........
A dog that DRIVES ME CRAZY and constantly tests my patience.
He may OR may not have busted out of our fence into our neighbors house, jumped on their bed, scared their little, injured dog and PEE on their floor!! Yes. All in a matter of moments. It takes some serious PATIENCE to have this dog! So I am thankful to learn how to be more patient, because of BUCK.
A growing baby in my womb. Kicking more and more every day.
A loving husband who desires and strives to grow in Godliness, day by day to be found faithful in shepherding his family well.
WE celebrated 6 years of marriage last month! Whoo-hoo!!
For sweet, dear friends from college who were able to bring home their adorable son from Ethiopia. | brothers. |
Little girlfriends that love to play, swim and have lunch dates together!
A great family at a fun wedding this month. Bryan's younger brother, Andrew married his girl friend Sarah on June 16th.
Thankful for a HEALTHY baby BOY in my womb; waving for his ultrasound picture.
I already love him so much!!
Thankful for a HUGE yard sale at our place with lots of stuff donated to see all proceeds go directly to our Churches building and ministry growth endeavors. We raised $500!!
Thankful for a mothers helper this summer, again. Miss Macy is with us Monday's and Fridays.
My sweet, awesome, amazing group of girl friends (some missing from this pic) who constantly challenge, encourage and love me with God's Word. This season of life really is abundantly blessed when it comes to fellowship. I am so thankful.
More growing belly shots.
Even though my back is aching, I am thankful for a full womb when for so long it ached for another child. God has been good in EVERY season and I am thankful!
"It is good to give thanks to the Lord,
to sing praises to your name, O Most High; to declare your steadfast love in the morning,
and your faithfulness by night,to the music of the lute and the harp,
to the melody of the lyre. For you, O Lord, have made me glad by your work;
at the works of your hands I sing for joy."
Psalm 92:1-4
No comments:
Post a Comment