We had a very relaxing Memorial Day spent on Bryan's families farm.
We originally had some plans to have a "kid-free" weekend (a surprise from me to my hubby to celebrate our anniversary, which was just the weekend before) but poor Mimi had a bum knee and wouldn't be able to run after our active 2 year old.
So in an effort to still enjoy the weekend, we headed to the farm anyway to relax, cookout and swim!
Pops and Mimi got this little pool and Mady had so much fun wadding around in it.
This is Mady in her Memorial Day "garb".
I just love this dress!!
These looks are the "looks" I am getting when I ask her to smile. She thinks its hilarious, I do too.
I wish this was in focus. I just love this shot!
My sweet little girl on a fun, relaxing Memorial Day weekend.
Thankful for all the people who fight to keep our days and weekends, free!
No comments:
Post a Comment