So far, so good-----> this is my 30 week update.
I really don't have much more to say.
No complaints, no whining. God is so good and MERCIFUL to fill my womb that I really have been thinking on this more than any little ailment that may or may not come my way during "housing" this babe. And, to be honest. I am one of those "weirdo" {SUPER LUCKY} people that actually LOVE being pregnant. My body just does well with it and I am thankful. And yes, I am NOT CRAZY, just being honest. Now...I will say, I do have the same issues that most of the ladies who are rolling their eyes as they read this post. So much so that Mady even asked me if I had "boo-boo" as she was pointing at one of my [read=SEVERAL] varicose/ spider veins on my leg(s). She even attempted to give me a band-aid for it. That is how great my once great-looking legs are currently looking. Hah!
ALL WORTH IT!
| So typical. |
| I love this man and am so glad to give him another child! |
Little Mady is very excited to be a big sister. She tells lots of random people that she is going to be a big sister and with much excitement. She will often touch my belly and say "hi" to the baby and ohh and ahh over him, as if he were right in front of her. Then she'll get real close and say, "did you hear that!" Like she can hear him. Its so fun. She loves him!
Just for fun, here is my 30 week picture with little Mady in the womb....
Here is my picture with baby boy at 30 weeks. He is definitely bigger, but I know that with your second you tend to look bigger.
This little guy moves around a lot more than I remember Mady moving. He's awake a lot. Don't know what that means for outside of the womb, but I've heard predictions. He also has hiccups about 2-4 times a day. I NEVER remember feeling Mady have hiccups. I think I remember my ultrasound tech telling me my placenta for Mady was on the outside, (whatever this means) and that I might not feel some small movements. But once she started really moving I felt her, but never her hiccups. With this little guy, my placenta must not be in the same space because I feel him a lot....and every little hiccup. Its so funny how different pregnancies can be.
7 more weeks till full term, possibly 8 more weeks (if he comes when Mady did)...and a total of 10 weeks if he comes on his due date! Getting close. Getting excited!! Washed all his clothes and painted his room. Just now starting to get some more things for his room squared away. This is the fun part. The organization. Pictures to come. So thankful for this little gift and can't wait to meet him.
No comments:
Post a Comment