Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1h2aDxUXd

September 7, 2012

Its the Wild, Wild West ya'll!!

Howdy ya'll and welcome to the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary's Fall Festival extravaganza! 

We had a BLAST!
Such a fun family night with a ton of our great friends from our SBTS family and IBC family!
This seminary continues to amaze me. They are so kind to their families. Not only are the facilities on campus SUPER accommodating and family friendly, but the activities and events are very geared toward family fun and fellowship.
Everything tonight was FREE! Food, drinks, rides, pie, rodeo show, chick-fil-a, bouncy houses, cotton candy.....everything!
Who does that? SBTS does. AND they do it every year! Each year with its own theme. Last year's theme was Narnia. They go all out too. People dressed up and amazing sets and props... its the real deal!
So much fun.

Here are our pictures from this great evening.




Walking in greeted by real cowboys and cowgirls that gave us a cute hat for Mady and a sheriffs badge.
My little cowgirl!
Let me just say.....I am NOT country. Bryan grew up in the small town world in central KY. He is so used to "country stuff" (as I call it). Me, I'm a fish out of water. So this is literally her first cowgirl hat....she has never even had cow girl boots. I had nothing to put her in that was remotely "cow girl" for the evening. She didn't mind!

Mady and her friend Elenore.




Did I mention FREE chick-fil-a! And even more food....so kind!

This fenced off area is where the rodeo was later in the evening.




Thanks to Daddy and his awesome school, we are apart of this fun night! He works so hard for us. I am so thankful!





Such a fun night.
There is something so moving about seeing your child absolutely delighted! She squealed with joy all night! Makes you melt. I love re-living my childhood through her eyes.....and it only gets better with more babies. Thank you Lord!

Thank you SBTS and your wonderfully, fun Wild West night!

1 comment:

Site Meter