This blog is devoted to the writings and musings of one woman who is a wife, soon-to-be mother and Christian. In an attempt to allow my creative energies to not go to waste, I have decided to start my own blog.
I was debating on naming this blog "Audience of One", not merely because probably only one person will read this (my husband), but my desired Audience is really not desired. I mainly intend for this blog to be my "journey" recorded and written for my own edification. To record memories otherwise forgotten and without the expense of several Moleskin journals a year. I wish to glorify God in my writings, not myself; therefore my Audience is One. The only one that truly matters.
This "Journey through Grace" is not about eloquence, intelligence or perfection, its about a woman's life and lessons learned from an incredibly patient, all loving, just and righteous God. I promise nothing...no end goal (I rarely finish things I start), just a series of reflections based on a life lived through grace.
Yay Daniela! I am looking forward to reading your blog! Especially your 3 part Testimony... although I have heard it many times, I look forward to seeing it all in writing! Love you friend.
ReplyDelete~Bethany