Our First Home

Ironically, Bryan and I meet in Daytona Beach, Florida and will now spend the next several years on Dayton Ave.
We are very excited for the next chapter of our lives spent in these walls. Our first child will be brought home to this house. Calvin, the dog (feels like our first child) will now have a spacious back yard to play in. We are steps away from Seneca Park in St. Matthews and a quick stroll to Graeters Ice Cream!! I am going to enjoy walking little Madelyn through the neighborhood and getting to know our neighbors. Its a perfect fit for us! We are thankful for God's providence!!
We will greatly miss our friends at the seminary apartments. We've loved every moment spent in our one bedroom "tree-house", apartment. From the tight fit, open concept-layout to the close fellowship behind every door, we've been blessed! Luckily, our new home is only 2 miles away; basically walking distance!
This move is bitter sweet, but exactly where we need to be!
Please be praying for us as we prepare for this new phase and season of our lives!
CONGRATS! Your new home is so great!! I can't wait to see all the nesting you're about to do in that house!! I already know that Baby Madelyn's room is going to be too cute! Can't wait to see it!
ReplyDeleteLove you!