I think its done to get other mom's spending more money on products they didn't know they were missing until their B.F.F.B.B. (best, friend, forever, blogger, buddy) said she used it. So here it goes. I hope this spurs on some good old fashion consumerism!!
1. HUMMUS! Lately I cannot get enough of the stuff. Especially Sabra's new flavor, Spinach Artichoke. A very good snack and very good for you.

2. Nivea's Body Lotion. I am addicted to this stuff. I am pretty sure I have faithfully been using this stuff since I was 12, thats 14 YEARS. I love the way it smells and makes my skin feel. I use it all over; not just on my body, but my FACE TOO! I know, I know....its probably too oily for facial skin...but I have never had a problem with oil...so I keep using it. However, now that little ms. mady-girl has a nut allergy I have had to shelf my Nivea. Yes, there is almond oil in the lotion! So sad. I just don't want her skin to break out. I am going to ask my allergist when we go back for her 1 year appointment to see if its ok for me to use it. I miss it!!
3. My iphone! Yes, I am one of those. I love, love, love my iphone. Its changed my life! I know, such a bold statement, but its true. This post isn't long enough for me to explain my love affair with this phone. All the apps...like Weather, Maps, Tetris, Facebook, Twitter, TMZ, ESPN, USA Today, Appointments, GOOGLE, Camera, Pandora and SOOO much more! It is ridiculous how dependent you become on this mini computer once you have it. If you have one, you get it.
4. Crock Pot. It serves to serve my family well. It frees me up, while making it possible for me to make a great meal! I have learned how to crock pot some tasty things. really isn't too much explanation needed. There are a million different options and I haven't even begun to skim the surface, when it comes to all the things you can cook in it! I love it.5. Movie Theater Popcorn. No, not flavored movie theater style...but ACTUAL movie theater popcorn (no butter added). I am OBSESSED with it! I love it. If Bryan wants to go see some si-fi thriller that makes no sense...cough...The Box...I will go because Popcorn is my love language and he knows it! Having a baby and nursing makes it hard to go to the movies...but the sacrifice is well worth it.
Well thats my fab five....this may be a continued thing. Who knows.


Oh my! I was so excited to see that you joined the bandwagon!! I'll be looking forward to your list next Friday! :)
ReplyDeleteMOVIE THEATER PC! Isn't it sooo good?
And I am so with you on the iPhone - which I thought I didn't need! ha!!
Happy Sunday!