Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1h2aDxUXd

June 7, 2010

Someones in the Kitchen with....

DINA...or....DANI....
Ha.
Here are a few of the tastey things that I eat. You may be wondering why I am posting this...but so many people have asked me what I eat because of Mady's food sensitivities.

And just for an update. Mady is doing great! I eat just about everything now. As a reminder, at one time I was avoiding: Dairy, Soy, Nuts, Wheat, Gluten and Eggs. During this crazy diet Mady's reflux completely went away and she became a different baby. We also found out that she is allergic to nuts. (Which is not uncommon for someone her age....most likely she will grow out of this eventually). I still am avoiding dairy: milk, creams, yogurt, cheeses etc. I know she is not allergic to dairy, but she is definitely sensitive to it (at least she was at 3 months) and Bryan was as a baby....so I've decided I will continue to avoid dairy until she is done nursing.

It honestly has not been bad. There are substitutes for everything! I am considering keeping this change and also trying to avoid gluten too. Its amazing how different you feel when you avoid all the unnecessary crap! Anyway....I digress. Here are some of the fun meals and / or sides I've made.









Recipes to come!!

2 comments:

  1. yum!!! everything looks GREAT!! love the green bean bundles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please post the Recipes for these! They look awesome and I would love to make them for the hubby!!!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter