
Mady at 7 Months
I sit up all by myself and occasionally face plant, but thats ok!
Not crawling yet, and thats ok by my mommy.
I have learned to really grasp and hold my toys. Turn them around and hold them, drop them and bite them. I push buttons and smile when the music turns on.
I still love water bottles! I have added a couple of new household favorites: paper, coupons, and baby bottles. I especially love going grocery shopping and mom lets me hold the rolls of paper towels. I pat them to show mom I'm a big girl helper at the grocery store.
I am eating rice cereal, oatmeal, squash and pears...yum.
I like pears the best
I am slowly but surely weening off breastfeeding...Me and mom are both ready to move on. It's been a great 7 months, but I am so interested in my surroundings it's made concentrating on eating hard. What can i say, i'm a social girl! Mommy's about done singing Jesus Loves Me during each feeding to keep me focused and on task.
I drink water out of my Nuby sippy cup. I also use a Playtex sippy cup. I'm good at getting water out of each. The Nuby brand is soft on my gums and I like to chew on it.
Still teething and no teeth!
I like to sit and explore the world from the view of my new jogging stroller!
My mommy and I go almost everyday, but my favorite is going with mommy, daddy and big brother Calvin. Our favorite route is Cherokee Park, Scenic Loop. Those hills are rough!
I 'm learning how to give kisses. I like to lean in with an open mouth! I especially am snuggly right after waking up from my naps. I give a hug and nestle in mommy's neck.
I am also learning how to wave Bye-Bye and Hi.
I like to dance to music. When it comes on I bounce up and down and flap my arms!
I am down to only two-ish naps a day. Usually an hour and a half in the morning. A two to three hour in the afternoon...and sometimes if my afternoon nap wasn't long a quick power nap in the evening.
Bedtime is usually between 8 and 9....I wake up around 8 in the mornings....I still wake Mommy to eat around 4 am. She doesn't mind because its the only feeding that I actually eat really well.
I am learning where my nose, ears, eyes, mouth, head and hands are. I can almost show you my hand on command.
I am in love with my daddy. No one makes me laugh harder than him! He's the best.
Favorite Songs:
Jesus Loves Me
5 Little Monkeys
I love you so much
The Itsy-Bitsy Spider
Head and Shoulders Knees and Toes
Big Girls don't Cry
We love you so much Mady. You are a joy in our lives. With each day your true personality comes out more and more. Your Daddy and I are so excited to raise you and love you all the days we have on this earth.
We pray for your future; that you would come to know the Lord Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. We pray that you would be spent for the Gospel in both WORD and DEED. Living your life for your neighbor and striving to bring the gospel to the nations.
We pray that you will marry a Godly man and raise your own children to know and fear our Lord.
and for now...
we pray that we would Glorify the Lord in asking for grace to help us lead you well in each and every moment that each day brings. We give you up to the Lord daily, as you are a gift entrusted to us from Him. We are being sanctified as God is being Glorified by having you in our lives.
"Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thes. 5:16-18
No comments:
Post a Comment