Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1h2aDxUXd

December 12, 2010

A Brrrr and a Bundle

We've had some snow, so we've dug out our snow suits and full body fleeces for Little Ms. Mady.
 So far she has not cared for being "over clothed" too much....

Poor babies glasses are interfering with the hood. 
So she just took them off!

Momma!! Help, something is overtaking my body!!!!
Ok, maybe I like it a little bit.


Nope, she changed her mind (in a matter of seconds).
Get me out of this SUPER SUIT WOMAN!

but wait....you have that camera thing again....I like that thing. Let me see Momma.

In the end, the pacy solves all problems for now. Poor thing, her eye was barely open. This was the only way we were able to get out of the house to deliver a meal on a cold and snowy day. (Per Grandma's advice).  It was fun and good practice for the days of snow angels and snow ball fights.

Its cold out there. I hope you are as lucky as I am to have something so wonderful to cuddle up to and keep warm.
Its officially winter in our home.

1 comment:

Site Meter