Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1h2aDxUXd

May 29, 2011

Sunny-days...

Sweepin' the clouds away!!!
On my way to where the air 
is 
SWEET!!!







I know some of these pictures are blurry. I am trying my best to shoot less on P and more on Tv, adjusting ISO and shutter speed to get a better photo. Obviously I have forgotten everything I have learned from Photo I & II. To my defense, film feels different than Digital SLR. I never struggled to get good photos when I shot with film. Anyone know why that is? Really, if you do please tell me!

Anyway. We have so enjoyed the weather. Well, the nice days we have had, we have enjoyed them. With looming tornadoes and some days in the 90s while others in the 50s, welcome to Kentucky Spring. Totally unexpected. Totally irrational and totally like me. Haha!

These last batch of pictures were taken at "G-ma's" house. "G-ma" is what Mady calls "Grandma", my mom. I love it. Another fun thing she is saying lately is her name. She often refers to herself in 3rd person, sort of quoting what I say to her. Which is funny, but not as funny as her pronunciation of her name, which is "Manny". We laugh so much when she says it. So cute. The girl has great pronunciation with everything except her own name!! Just today she said it correctly, but I just knew I'd better put it on the blog before it was forever forgotten. Man, they change so fast and you don't want to forget the funny stuff like that.




1 comment:

  1. Her hair is so blond! She's a beauty, no doubt about that :-)

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter