Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1h2aDxUXd

November 6, 2011

"Say What!?"

One evening while Mady was in her bath she was naming all the body parts while I was washing them.
It went like this...

"Mommy wash eey foot...eey yeg....eey bottom....eey agina (bet you can't guess what that part is? hah) and eey arm...." and so on...you get the point.

The best one, and the one that gets the "Say What!?" award was...."eey bobo"....translation= "Elbow"!

So cute!!
______________________________________________________________________________________

Another "Say What!?" moment comes from a dear friend of mine as she recounted a story about her little one.  It was too funny and I just had to post it 1.) because I love this gal (like a sister) and 2.) I cannot get enough of her little guy and want to remember him forever! I did get permission to share their moment.

One day, while my friend and her son were going about their day.....she was overcome with affection for her little guy (as us Mommas often are) and reached down and gave him some love and said:

"I LOVE YOU!"

To which he responded: "I spank you because I love you!" Hahaha!!!

She said she immediately felt like maybe the only time she says "I love you" is after she has to discipline him....but I can tell you that is not true. She tells him a lot! She also knew that wasn't the only time she shared her love, but I can totally relate. Having a 2 year old means lots of instructing your child's heart in prayer, love and discipline. I am encouraged to hear that he is connecting those two important things: discipline comes because we love you and don't want you to stay the disobedient little rascal that you can sometimes be! I wish my little rascal would verbalize that to me!

LOVE THEM BOTH!

_____________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter