Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1h2aDxUXd

July 31, 2012

Cousins Day Trip

This summer has been kind of lazy. We were down to 1 car for most of the beginning part of the summer, which made traveling to go see family and getting out kind of difficult.
So when we purchased our van, I knew one of the first road trips had to be down to BG to go see my adorable nephews!


To say that she had fun would be a MAJOR understatement. I think this face says it all!!

Luke and Mady playing with the fountains



My sweet (first-born) nephew. Such a handsome boy he's growing up to be. He also has one of the most sweet and tender personalities...I just love him and hope my boy is just like him!


.....and I am not the only one IN LOVE with Mr. Layton. Mady is pretty fond of him too!


They all love each other so much! Its so fun to get together when we see faces like this...


Lukey-bear and Mady in a sweet "bear-hug".
Mady and her big-girl friend, Hope and their cutie matching suits!
Snack time.



Who doesn't love bubbles!?


We had a blast. This little girl had the most fun, I'm sure.
Glad to have such sweet nephews who love my daughter well.
Glad to have a great sister-in-law and brother-in-law who welcome us in, anytime, any day.
Summer trip to BG #1= a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter