Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1h2aDxUXd

January 24, 2013

Collin {3 Months}

My little man is a-growin' and a-growin'! I can't believe he's been in our life for 3 months! A third of his first year is done! Crazy.

Well his second month to the 3rd has certainly gone by fast...especially when I look back at my pictures....not many. I have a lot more on my phone. I will have to post those another time.

So at 3 months here is what you've been up to, Little Man...



Collin,

You are such a GOOD baby! I just adore being your mom. Your personality is starting to come through. You are pretty serious, like your sister was as a baby. However, you just have the sweetest way of lighting up for me and your dad. You give us the biggest smiles. We love them...especially when I consider soon you will be socially smiling at strangers, instead of staring them down...like you do now. So we are savoring the smiles meant for just us. It means you know us and love us. We love you too!

You weigh (roughly) 15 lbs. You don't have a doctor's appointment until 4 months, so its hard to tell accurately. You sleep about 4 naps a day and will wake me about 2 times at night. You've started to establish your routine. Which makes me happy. You know your momma loves to keep a tight ship, knowing when you are going to do what helps me plan and stay organized with our time. However, you are very "go-with-the-flow" too. I often have to wake you from a good nap to go pick Mady up at school or take her somewhere. Its hard to do that, but you usually don't mind. Speaking of sleep...you love to sleep in your swing. I am in the process of beginning the weaning you from the swing to your bed. You sleep in your bed at night, but during your daily naps we got very used to letting you sleep in your swing, mainly because of the incline for your reflux. This makes traveling hard. I can't bring the swing ever where! Hah. Not to mention, you are getting TOO BIG for it! You cry when I put you in it initially because you are too long for it. Hah. You've done great so far with the weaning. You cry/fuss only for about 5 minutes before you drift off to sleep. You know I can't let you cry long. I'm in there shushing you and patting your belly. I love you dearly and want to make sure you feel secure. I am doing this with you WAY SOONER than we did with Mady. Probably because she liked to be swaddled and you aren't too crazy about that. You are doing great so far.

You're wearing size 2 diapers (you only wore size 1s for about a month!)....fast on your way to size 3s. In clothing you are in 3, 3-6 and 6 months.

Tummy time isn't your favorite...but you're slowly getting used to it.


Dukes up!


You've started to notice Mady more. You've even begun to follow her around the room with your eyes. Which is hard because she moves quick! You have even smiled for her when she stays still long enough. She is also getting more gentle with you. She will often tell random people "This is my brother, Collin. He's so CHUBBY!" Its hilarious! She is very proud of you, her "chubby-bubby", as she calls you...or "bubbers". I love all the names. She even prayed for you last night. Thanking God for your life. You are so loved, Little Man.


I'm OBSESSED with YOU! All of you. I could kiss you all.day.long! Love that dimple smile!

Handsome
Another dimple, half smile. I get this smile a lot. You are so funny with these little smirks. So cute!



Here you are with your "watch me grow bear"...
I decided to do them naked style! You didn't mind one bit. You like being naked!








oh....


my....


rolls!!!

Collin, you are precious. We love and adore you. So thankful for you and couldn't imagine our life without you. You're 3rd month is starting out great. You're refux has seemed to calm down quite a bit too. No more ounces and ounces of milk being "regurgitated". Thank goodness. You are doing just great.

You starting to look more like "you". Losing that infant/ newborn look and gaining the "baby look". Mady did the same thing during this time....and just for fun, here are some pictures of Mady at this month...


You and Mady look quite a bit a like...definitely siblings!
You've also done quite a bit of growing in just 3 short months...here's your newborn photo next to your 3 month photo.
I love you buddy! You make my days even brighter.

Love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter