Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1h2aDxUXd

January 7, 2013

Movies and Cookies with Daddy

Lately, with our new addition Mady and Daddy have had some special Daddy Daughter dates.
Even more than normal.

So far they've seen 2 movies. Wreck it Ralph and Monsters Inc. 3-D
This is when they were going to Monsters Inc.



Then they came home and made some delicious Oatmeal Banana Chocolate chip cookies.
They were ah-mazing!



Don't mind me, just mixing it up with my hands!

I am the chef and Bryan is the baker. We always joke that when we have people over I will always plan the menu to a T and then completely forget about a dessert until about 20 minutes before they get here. Bryan will have to run out the the store and pick something up to make.

Bryan has the major sweet tooth (so does mady), so with the invention of pinterest and all I've decided to keep all ingredients for "scratch baking" on hand so that we have what we need in a pinch. Because, inevitably I will forget again and Bryan can save the day with something awesome, like these cookies!



Mady loves making things...especially things she gets to eat! 

She has also loved her Daddy Daughter Dates too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter