Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1h2aDxUXd

January 11, 2012

The Happy Couple

Let me begin by saying....Mady has a slight crush.
His name is Jonah. He is her buddy...as you can see.....


"Watch out Jonah, she's coming in for the 'kill'!" 


I kind of have this leery feeling that I am going to be that Mom that gets the phone calls from the Mothers of little boys saying that my daughter won't leave their sons alone on the play ground! Oh, Lord! Help me now!

However, in this relationship....the feeling is quite mutual.
Mady and Jonah must know that their parents are best friends and really wouldn't mind an arranged amicable marriage :) . Just sayin'. 

I mean really. They do love each other. They play well together and their personalities balance one another perfectly.
Not to mention we'd have some cute, smart grandkids!!! Haha. A girl can dream, right?

Anyway. Here is their latest play date....
They were preparing for their future together. Doing normal "married things" like cooking, cleaning and hugging!

Jonah: Now Honey not too much spice...you know I have the ulcer! Mady: Yes, dear. I know.


Jonah: That is just delicious!!

Mady: Jonah! Can you take the trash out?

Mady: ...but before you do...tell me, does this apron make my hips look big?

Jonah: I'll be right there Mady, just finishing up the vacuuming and you look beautiful!

Awww! There, there. Just perfect!
See what I mean?! Match made in heaven!!!

Either way. Future Son-in-law or not, I love this kid. He is like a nephew to me because his Momma is like a sister. Love them dearly! 


How cute? Right!?

1 comment:

  1. This is so precious. They are both the cutest! Their mama's are pretty great too :)

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter