Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1h2aDxUXd

January 4, 2012

"Say What!?"

So here are some random Say What!? moments, as of late:

"Pooter" = Computer

"Manna" = Mady .......   Not quite sure why she is calling herself this these days...but she is now "Manna from Heaven", as we joke.

"Mr. Man" = A replacement title for a man she does not know or has forgotten their actual name.

"Popsy" = Pops, her Grandfather, Bryan's dad. He is Pops to the other cousins but "Popsy" to Mady.

"Annipiyar" =  Caterpillar

Lately she is obsessed with the following: Stuffed animals, stuffed animals and stuffed animals. Mothers them, rocks them, feeds them, spanks them, kisses them, puts diapers on them and puts them to bed. She is really enjoying playing more and more alone and using her imagination. She sings songs and has full blown conversations between "characters".  This is where I hear a lot more "Say What!?" moments that I am sure I am forgetting now, so maybe check back and I'll be adding more to this list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter